Financial Planning Services
Iron Mountain Financial Planning, LLC offers two distinct Financial Planning Services. While most clients prefer to develop a prioritized list of action items and help putting those steps in action. Others prefer one-time advice for a specific situation. Below are both of those fee-only options.
Comprehensive Financial Planning
We follow a proven three-step process to create a comprehensive financial plan, develop the prioritized list of action items, and support the implementation of those tasks.
- Organize – Clarify your goals and organize your existing financial situation to better understand where you are today and what is important to you.
- Educate – Review of your current situation in the context of your goals and provide education on pros and cons of possible actions to move you towards your goals.
- Implement – Provide, review and set in motion the prioritized list of actionable steps focused on moving you on the path toward your goals
$500 up-front fee and an
ongoing monthly fee of $100 per month.
*Financial Planning fees are waived for Investment Management clients with assets under management of $250,000 or more.
Hourly Financial Planning
We also offer Financial Planning by the Hour. During our initial conversations, we will discuss the scope of the engagement and agree upon the services and fee.
Sample as-needed, one-time engagements include addressing individual issues such as:
- Do I have enough of the right insurance for me?
- Help me minimize my taxes.
- How do I coordinate all of my investment accounts?
- What Social Security claiming options are available to me?
- Should I maximize my Social Security benefits?
- Help me coordinate my Social Security benefits with my other retirement income sources.
- When should I start Medicare and help me navigate my options?
- How do I generate retirement income from the
assets available to me?
- What should I do for possible long-term care costs?
- My spouse passed away and I need help working
thru what to do next.
$125 per hour
Start your journey to financial freedom and peace of mind today.
Additional Articles You May Find Interesting
Article written by Brian Bickett The presidential election is looming next week and, considering the many surprises 2020 has already brought us, the outcome of the election is shrouded with uncertainty, speculation, and angst. Beyond how the election winner will...
Article written by Brian Bickett One of the key provisions of the CARES Act, the coronavirus relief act that took effect this spring, permitted retirement account holders to bypass required minimum distributions (RMDs) for 2020. RMDs are the annual withdrawals...
The Social Security Board of Trustees released their annual report at the end of April once again this year. The report for 2019 spans 276 pages that go into detail about the current financial status, future assumptions, and projections. Once again…
Phone: 605 787 1255
910 5th Street, Suite 106
Rapid City, South Dakota 57701
Iron Mountain Financial Planning LLC (“IMFP”) is a registered investment adviser offering advisory services in the States of South Dakota and Wyoming and in other jurisdictions where exempted. Registration does not imply a certain level of skill or training. The presence of this website on the Internet shall not be directly or indirectly interpreted as a solicitation of investment advisory services to persons of another jurisdiction unless otherwise permitted by statute. Follow-up or individualized responses to consumers in a particular state by IMFP in the rendering of personalized investment advice for compensation shall not be made without our first complying with jurisdiction requirements or pursuant to an applicable state exemption.
All written content on this site is for information purposes only. Opinions expressed herein are solely those of IMFP, unless otherwise specifically cited. Material presented is believed to be from reliable sources and no representations are made by our firm as to another parties’ informational accuracy or completeness. All information or ideas provided should be discussed in detail with an advisor, accountant or legal counsel prior to implementation.