Financial Planning Services
Iron Mountain Financial Planning, LLC offers two different Financial Planning Services. For some clients, a single meeting is all they need.
Other clients wants a detailed financial plan and regular meetings.
Below are both of those fee-only options.
Get The Touring Package
We will follow a three-step process to create a comprehensive financial plan that aligns your financial goals with your values.
- Organize – We will “Get Organized” where we will organize your finances so you have a clear picture of where you currently stand, right now. No worries, simply gather what documents you have and we will work thru the details. This step includes identifying your value, what money means to you and how it fits into your life. We will talk about your financial goals: short, medium and long-term goals as well as your dreams.
- Educate – We will “Explore the Possibilities” where I will provide education on financial products, their pros and cons and we will use our financial planning software to interactively understand what could be and the tradeoff involved. This will help us to identify realistic goals and create contingency plans. A common quote that applies here: “You can do anything you want, you just can’t do everything.”
- Implement – We will “Design the Plan” where we will create actionable steps to get you on a path to meet your goals and dreams. You will walk away with a prioritized list of recommendations and an accountability partner (ME!) to help you with the implementation. Financial planning is not an event, but a continual process. We will adapt your financial resources as your life changes.
Fee-Only Price: $500 up-front fee and an
ongoing monthly fee of $100 per month.
Just Take A Day Trip
We also offer Financial Planning by the Hour. During our initial conversations, we will discuss the scope of the engagement and agree upon the services and fee.
Sample as-needed engagements include addressing individual issues such as:
- Help me with my cash flow and developing a budget I can follow
- Does my spending match my values?
- How do I get out of credit card debt?
- How can my emergency fund help me sleep at night?
- Where do I stand financially?
- We are about to have our first child, what changes should we consider to our finances?
- Can I really afford the home I was approved for?
- Do I have enough of the right insurance for me?
- Help me minimize my taxes
- How do I coordinate all of my investment accounts?
- What Social Security claiming options are available to me?
- How do I maximize my Social Security benefits?
- Help me coordinate my Social Security benefits with my other retirement income sources
- How do I generate retirement income from the
assets available to me?
- My spouse passed away and I need help working
thru what to do next
Fee-Only Price: $125 per hour
Start your journey to financial freedom and peace of mind today.
Additional Articles You May Find Interesting
Article written by Brian Bickett You and I both know that South Dakota was ranked the best state for retirement in Bankrate’s 2018 “Best and worst states for retirement” study which is summarized here. The study ranked South Dakota #1 overall based on rankings...read more
Summary of the 2019 Social Security Trustees' Report Article written by Brian Bickett Earlier than in the past, the Social Security Board of Trustees released their annual report at the end of April this year. The report for 2018 spans 270 pages that go...read more
Article written by Brian Bickett Do I have enough life insurance? It’s a simple question with a simple answer. However getting from the question to the answer requires a bit of exploration. And that exploration always begins with “Can you tell me why...read more
CONNECT WITH US
Iron Mountain Financial Planning LLC (“IMFP”) is a registered investment adviser offering advisory services in the States of South Dakota and Wyoming and in other jurisdictions where exempted. Registration does not imply a certain level of skill or training. The presence of this website on the Internet shall not be directly or indirectly interpreted as a solicitation of investment advisory services to persons of another jurisdiction unless otherwise permitted by statute. Follow-up or individualized responses to consumers in a particular state by IMFP in the rendering of personalized investment advice for compensation shall not be made without our first complying with jurisdiction requirements or pursuant to an applicable state exemption.
All written content on this site is for information purposes only. Opinions expressed herein are solely those of IMFP, unless otherwise specifically cited. Material presented is believed to be from reliable sources and no representations are made by our firm as to another parties’ informational accuracy or completeness. All information or ideas provided should be discussed in detail with an advisor, accountant or legal counsel prior to implementation.